Are you looking for a unique way to celebrate your birthday this year and give back to a cause you care about?
Pledge you birthday to Wonderfully Made - instead of gifts, invite your friends and family to give tax-deductible donations for WM. Give back to a cause that means so much to you!
To get started, click the orange banner to the right that says "Create Your Own Page."
ABOUT WONDERFULLY MADE
Mission: Wonderfully Made is on a mission to help young women know their value and live outward-focused lives.
Vision: Through our college chapters, conferences, team of speakers, films and resources it is our desire to see our generation of girls rise up and live lives of lasting purpose, beauty and worth.
- Today's young women are having a hard time believing that they are wonderfully made:
- Only 2 % of women describe themselves as beautiful
- Up to 20% of girls age 10-19 are experiencing episodes of major depression
- 1 in 3 girls are sexually abused by the time they’re 18
- Over 10 million women in the U.S. are facing a life or death battle with an eating disorder
- 3 out of 4 American women struggle with disordered eating
- The prevalence of self-injury among teenage girls and young women is rising dramatically.
- 1 in 3 teens, 33%, experience abuse in their romantic relationships, including verbal and emotional abuse, physical or sexual abuse.
- Approximately 100,000 American girls are entering into prostitution each year
Wonderfully Made is a 501(c)3 Christian-based non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.