1. Raise awareness of the harsh circumstances our severely injured service members and their families face once their life threatening injuries are stabilized.
2. Greatly improve the quality of life of our wounded heroes, focusing our efforts on each individual candidate's needs.
Who We Are!
In combat, a “Nine Line” is an emergency medevac request, and is often the difference between life and death for the most severely wounded soldiers. Nine Line Foundation aims to serve in a similar manner, offering a lifeline once wounded veterans return stateside.
Our goal is to rebuild, strengthen and enrich the quality of life of wounded veterans---one soldier at a time
We are a 100% Volunteer Force so ALL monies collected go DIRECTLY to meeting the financial and specialized needs of our most SEVERELY WOUNDED VETERANS!
How You Can Help!
1. Become a supporter and donate to this initiative
2. Support a team that has entered an event on our behalf
3. Create your own page and encourage friends and family to donate on your behalf.
Example: If you or a group of friends want to compete in a run, ruck, or other activity you can create a page, set a goal, and encourage friends and family to support your initiative. Every dollar counts.