1. Raise awareness of the harsh circumstances our severely injured service members and their families face once their life threatening injuries are stabilized.
2. Greatly improve the quality of life of our wounded heroes, focusing our efforts on each individual candidate's needs.
3. I am TSgt Joshua Patterson and I am here to try to inspire others and to do what I can to raise not only money but awareness for a great foundation, the Nine Line Foundation. I am a 10 year member of the Air National Guard. I will be running the double pump (10k and 5k) at the Savannah Bridge Run in support of the Nine Line Foundation.
How You Can Help?
1. Become a supporter and donate to this initiative.
2. Support a team that has entered an event on our behalf.
3. Create your own page and encourage friends and family to donate.
Example: If you or a group of friends want to compete in a run, ruck, or other activity you can create a page, set a goal, and encourage friends and family to support your initiative. Every dollar counts.