It's that time of year again! This is Team Avery's 7th year participating in the Run to Fight Children's Cancer. We run to celebrate Avery's victory over cancer, and to support those still in the fight. We would love to have you join us! Sign up for the race at
If you can't join us for the race, but you would like to support Children's Cancer Network, you can donate through this page. To give you an idea of how your efforts directly impact Arizona families battling childhood cancer, here is what your fundraising pays for:
- $20 purchases a gas card to assist families in getting to/from the hospital for treatment.
- $50 purchases two food cards (grocery store or hospital cafeteria gift cards).
- $150 purchases a wig and cosmetics for a girl who has lost her hair during treatment.
- $250 purchases a twin bed and linens for a child who previously did not have a bed of their own.
- $500 adopts a family of five for the holidays.
- $1000 purchases a scholarship for a deserving childhood cancer survivor to go toward college or a trade school.
- $2500 purchases 20 counseling sessions completely free of charge to the family.
Thank you for your support!