Hi Friends and Family,
I am partnering with the Boston Bulldogs Running Club to raise money for those impacted by addiction. In short, running and the outdoors mean so much to me and I believe through awareness and participation running can help those impacted by addiction. In exchange for a couple of bucks for a great cause I will be running a .82 mile loop for 24 hours.
Donations from individuals, sponsors and partners support the annual Boston Bulldogs Run for Recovery as well as our programs throughout the year including:
- Sponsorships for members in recovery who need assistance with running gear, race fees, access to wellness programs and day-to-day financial support for legal, clinical, medical assistance moving forward in recovery
- Support and encouragement from Wellness and Recovery mentors
- Stipends for Full Circle program participants
- Outreach, education, membership and awareness campaigns, Wellness and Recovery seminars, community-building activities and programs
- Expanded program development, execution, service delivery and ongoing support - membership and awareness campaigns, to serve target populations in selective locations, social events and recognition programs
I sincerely appreciate your support for this fundraiser and my goal. You can donate now and by hitting “Give Now” on the upper right.
You can give with any major credit card and it only takes 30 seconds. I appreciate it so very much.
Thank you for joining me!