Dear Awesome Supporter! Thank you for helping us fundraise to help protect the Elephants of the Zambezi Valley. Here is what you need to know for setting up your personalized fundraising page with us - enter your name and email address down below and signup for GroupRev. GroupRev is the fundraising service that hosts all our secure fundraising pages. If you have fundraised using GroupRev before, you can just login.
Our campaign goal is $80,000 and our campaign ends December 31, 2022. These funds will go directly to the Zambezi Elephant Fund to work on the below:
- Frontline Protection: Protecting elephants and restoring the wild by supporting teams dedicated to the frontline defense of wildlife and habitats.
- Science and Research: Improving our knowledge and ability to make the best decisions for conservation, by mobilizing elephant rangelands scientific research and data analysis.
- Conservation Efficiencies: Boosting the impact of conservation activity in the Zambezi Valley by delivering professional services to meet the critical gaps, needs and threats of the landscape.
- Resilient Communities: Tackling the double challenge of economic hardship and wildlife coexistence through community-based interventions that provide wildlife conflict solutions and opportunities for improved livelihoods.
- Young Conservation Leaders: Inspiring the next generation of African conservation champions through exposure to hands-on environmental programming, technology, and employment opportunities
In creating your page, be sure to make it personal and include photos and any stories you have for why protecting elephants is meaningful to you. When you are done, view your page and then copy and paste your fundraising page and post it on Facebook and send it to friends via email and text message.
Questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Saving the Elephants Run